Weekly Activity Schedule (coming soon)
Services and Supports
Residents will be offered a wide variety of services and supports designed to build self-sufficiency, hope, and confidence.
During the initial months of residency, new residents will develop personal goals in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial and economic stability
- Physical and emotional wellness
- Children and family
Residents will be supported in accomplishing goals such as:
- Connecting with a mental health care provider
- Connecting with a primary medical care provider
- Earning a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolling in substance use treatment
- Learning how to read
- Navigating the criminal justice system
- Obtaining a driver’s license
- Obtaining a phone
- Re-connecting with family and friends
- Resolving credit score issues
- Resolving issues related to child support
- Securing ongoing housing subsidy support
- Setting up a bank account
- Seeking dental care and vision care
- Signing up for health insurance
- Seeking and securing employment
- Signing up for a post office box
and much more.
In addition to these supportive services, residents will also be able to take advantage of social and “extra-curricular” on-site activities such as art classes, Bingo, cooking classes, crafts, field trips for hiking or fishing, and other ideas we haven’t yet dreamed up.
On-Site Job Opportunities
The following on-site job opportunities may be available to residents:
- Resident Advisor
- Life Essentials Instructor – Housekeeping
These are paid positions that will be compensated through a reduction in a household’s monthly rent or program fees.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please talk to any member of the resident support staff.