The Celebrate Recovery group meeting is meeting in our community room.
For details or information about other events as they are added, please contact our resident support staff or see our events calendar in the lobby.
Services and Supports
Residents will be offered a wide variety of services and supports designed to build self-sufficiency, hope, and confidence.
During the initial months of residency, new residents will develop personal goals in one or more of the following areas:
- Financial and economic stability
- Physical and emotional wellness
- Children and family
Residents will be supported in accomplishing goals such as:
- Connecting with a mental health care provider
- Connecting with a primary medical care provider
- Earning a high school diploma or GED
- Enrolling in substance use treatment
- Learning how to read
- Navigating the criminal justice system
- Obtaining a driver’s license
- Obtaining a phone
- Re-connecting with family and friends
- Resolving credit score issues
- Resolving issues related to child support
- Securing ongoing housing subsidy support
- Setting up a bank account
- Seeking dental care and vision care
- Signing up for health insurance
- Seeking and securing employment
- Signing up for a post office box
and much more.
In addition to these supportive services, residents will also be able to take advantage of social and “extra-curricular” on-site activities such as art classes, Bingo, cooking classes, crafts, field trips for hiking or fishing, and other ideas we haven’t yet dreamed up.
On-Site Work Experience
Live Oak Apartments is a Work Experience site for CalWorks participants. Please contact our resident support staff if you are interested in earning CalWorks hours on-site.